Watashi no Shiranai, Senpai no 100 Ko no Koto - Ch. 3 - What are your hobbies Senpai?

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Damn, I completely forgot this existed. Hopefully in that 7 months, they’re a lot of chapters out

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this! I thought it would never get picked up again.

Group Leader
Hopefully in that 7 months, they’re a lot of chapters out

@Hi3
A few came out. It's a monthly serialization so we're currently 5 chapters behind the raws. Also given that it is a serialization and literally nobody has the raws I pay out of pocket for each chapter, which I don't mind doing.

Dex-chan lover
1 question a chapter, 1 chapter a month? This is SCREAMING slow burner! I’ll only be satisfied if the next question is “Wanna fuck?”
Jk... but imagine? That’s be a pretty damn good twist if you ask me, no one would expect it!

Dex-chan lover
@ShrimpScans Page 5 the word "different" is misspelled. Was expecting her to tease him about being in a towel or even send him a pic of how she is right now. This was a pleasant surprise to have pop into my feed before my day ended. Thanks for the pickup & for the translations.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
That's some advance mind games happening there xD

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
No way was the last chapter for this 7 months ago, I thought it was like 3 months ago max.

Users who are viewing this thread