Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Me

The next chapter is the last? Honestly, I'll be relieved for this all to come to a resolution. But...I hope they don't get together romantically. Sorry guys!!

Power Uploader
I don't really like the tone this is taking towards the end.

I liked it more when it was about the moral ambiguitous of Satoko's actions because it was interesting.

I feel like though it's open ended. They do love each other. Whether that is romantic or not might evolve some more once Mashuu gets older and the age gap is less problematic. But even if they don't get together, I love their bond and hope they are still spending time with one another.

It doesn't matter if they love each other platonically or romantically i love just how strong their bond is.

Dex-chan lover
their relationship is like football: always watching each other, passing the ball to each other, never wanting anything more than to see the other score, and they're both content w that

maybe Shuu feels different, I can't say

Fed-Kun's army
I really like their relationship. It's just the perfect definition of love with no other labels. Nothing too much but not too little either. It feels limitless yet enough. And that's so beautiful.

Ahhh, I'm gonna cry, what's the meaning of my days anymore without this treasure? No, that's right, I'll just buy it in different languages to read it again and again that way-

Thank you so much for the translation!! (﹡ˆ﹀ˆ﹡)♡

Ah, I really liked this manga. Really loved how their relationship evolved, went through all those different situations.
The end's near, but still...
Thanks for translating this great work!!!

so it's more like a friendzone ending for both of them even though their feelings are mutual? Cockblocked by the author is the most painful

It's not friendzone. It's just a plantonic relationship, they sure have each other at heart.

Thank you sooo much for the chapter !!!🥺💛 I enjoyed reading it🙏🏻💕
Looking forward to the last chapter 🥺💖

Group Leader
aaa the last chapter is comingg, actually shedding tears for them lol 😭😭 thank you for the beautiful work as always 🥺🥺

Fed-Kun's army
im really late but: thank you so much for picking up this manga!! i just caught up to it yesterday and im shocked and excited there's another chapter already!!
can't wait to read it :') but i'll be sad to see this manga end. tysm for seeing it to the end

Fed-Kun's army
I sometimes wish a 17M-24F story was done with this level of writing. 90% of them are ligh hearted comedic, and the rest don't have a "happy romantic" end.

Users who are viewing this thread