Watashi no Shounen - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Life goes on...

I dunno what to say, I guess it was coming to an end.
This has been a nice refreshing read.
Thanks for translating this manga.

You know when I first read this it was still in the period when it was still dropped, so I said to myself "sure I would've loved to see what happens next but don't expect any promises" then I saw an update and I couldn't have been happier then I saw it was being picked up by you guys, so thanks for finishing this beautiful manga, thanks so much!

That ending it's pretty ambiguous but hey still a beautiful story either way, one of the best obviously I was one of the people who would've liked to see them together but hey who says they won't when we stop looking.

Group Leader
aaakk in literal tears seeing this came to an end 😭😭 thank you so much for picking this up and worked on it till the end!! and yes let’s meet again with takano san’s future works 🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
overall good ending, this could have gone wrong in so many places.

Group Leader
Finally... Thank you very much for your hard work daphie and nakain, so glad I could read till end!

I guess this ambiguous ending is the best for them :'))

Fed-Kun's army
God, I love this manga. Totes gonna buy it when I get the chance! I want this on my shelf! Thank you so much for translating!!

I wanted to see more of their relationship but I feel like it's a smooth sail from here on out with probably, sometimes there will be waves as any normal relationship. And I really love that for them.

I might be weird but, I love when endings are just like "an event that is normal but significant to them" in a really pretty, peaceful and cinematic way but not climatic. It's the normality with no wow drama factor that makes me further feel how real they are. The ending is as ambiguous as their connection is. It's there, it exists, and if you look around, it's simply beautiful and easing.

Life goes on 🎵 it's ambiguous and very slice of life-y because they're just in each others lives no matter what and it's great. I loved the individual characters and how much they developed their selves, it's the best thing for me.

Ehhh.... I would've loved an ending like Kore Wa Koi or Usagi Drop but I guess this is okay...

@legend13 we never heard about them making plans to meet. It sounds like Satoko had a work party nearby, so they happened to be there at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahaha.

That's actually my reaction at seeing how this ended. It's actually kind of funny.

Thanks for finishing this through!!!!!

The ending was a bit TOO ambiguous for me, a bit disappointed, but overall great story.

Fed-Kun's army
Love it. Thank you very much for scanlating. Will definitely buy physical copies.
The ending makes me feel very hopeful and optimistic. It feels like we were privileged to be able to see a part of Mashuu and Satoko's story, and that it will continue far beyond our view. The world may be expansive and busy, but just thinking of each other will make you feel less lonely.

@iamrangerbob
thanks for the recommendations! And based of your recs, I think you might enjoy this manga https://mangadex.org/title/22077/yankee-shota-to-otaku-onee-san

It’s a comedy, and the characters are lovable too! It’s a cute fluffy read, you should try reading it :)!

Dex-chan lover
im gonna be honest here , disappointing ending for me but at least puke girl didn't win so its fine

BXP

My gosh, I was so afraid of reading this last chapter. But it's good nothing major happened and I didn't get traumatizeted! My kokoro is full 💙.
Ahhh, I remember when the author said she wouldn't make Mashuu an adult. But even so, he grew up more than I was expecting! He and Satoko are so special to each other and like each other; I think it's a connection they won't have with anyone else, that's why I wish they got together romantically, married, had kids... Well I will create this epilogue in my mind 😂😅.
Finally, thanks for the beautiful translation of this masterpiece! We would be in despair if it got abandoned! Thanks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread