Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu!

Dex-chan lover
This story is so painfully tormenting .. :notlikethis: I don't know anymore I'll just say sumika is my favourite

I really need kanoko to get hurt or even broken. No, I don’t want her to get Rped but i do really need to see her broken and shatters like thin piece of glass slammed into concrete. The truth is, i like Nene ex soo much better than kanoko. Yes she’s an absolute bih but at least she brings true conflict emotional and psychological, and most importantly she’s getting treatment like a villain she is. She’s actually much more important character than kanoko, the whole story would need a lot of changes and adjustments if we erase her, unlike kanoko.

Weird thing about kanoko is, she’s a villain but somehow every single character in this series protect her like she’s some kind of delicate rare flower that only bloom for 30 seconds once in millennia and only in random specific summits on earth when the clouds form specific shapes and the sun hit the ground in certain angle. It’s stupid really. I feel like i saw her more than i saw the main character and the main couple when she’s really not all that important.

Even if kanoko never existed in the first place the whole story can still play out almost exactly like how it is today. There’s not a lot of adjustments needed to completely erase her. Heck, the story would be at least 10x better with Nene and Tachibana true ending.

This story is so painfully tormenting .. :notlikethis: I don't know anymore I'll just say sumika is my favourite
I agree Sumika is definitely the best character so far. And she deserves soo much more than the insignificant blue haired psychological wreck and clear mental disfigurement. Nene is stupid, but at least she’s not walking calamity with gouged out frontal lobe like kanoko.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is such a stellar soap opera. It's just so much better than some other popular yuri titles like c*trus. God I hate that I have to compare this to that abomination.

Users who are viewing this thread