Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Memories With You

Dex-chan lover
Feels like a double twist. Make us think she's also a monster... but then something else happens!
Excited to see what's next.
Thanks for the upload!

Stop it! You Monster! Miko has yet to do anything wrong. Don't take FL away from her. So far it looks like Miko has good intentions.

Dex-chan lover
The next chapter should be the last of volume 2, and the series will probably be continued into a further volume or volumes, so the revelation will probably not represent a resolution concerning Miko, but something to propel the reader to the next volume.

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering what she saw to get petrified at page 17.
And she's supposed to be a monster that lived for hundreds, if not thousands of years.

Aggregator gang
Ok,everyone that voted that she was a monster last chapter is right. Now is which kind...she is a monster that took the friend place and implanted false memories? Or she is the one responsable for the first disaster and ended up falling in love. One thing that am almost Sure Miko actually loves Hinako and probably does not have the goal of eat her.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooo now this got really interesting i assumed she was a monster too i am wondering about her choker and bracelet charms as well. I hope Miko is good she has been protecting Hinako this whole time

Users who are viewing this thread