Watashi o Tabetai, Hitodenashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - My Beloved Girl

Group Leader
Yeah, I don't fault her for having trouble with dealing with humans, since (like you said) her experience with dealing with humans (besides as food/enemies) is little to none. Even Miko took a long time, before she figured out how to deal with humans better. However, she didn't really bother to listen to Miko's advice, and that's likely going to come back and bite her in the end.
Fortunately in the next chapter
Miko wants to do something about it

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me the wording Hinako's promise doesn't mean exactly what Shiori thinks it means right now. That being said, I continue to love the tone of this manga.

Aggregator gang
Its impressive if this talk had happened since the start. Hinako would be far more open to it...but in her worst moment yet it just hardly makes her go back to the start of the manga

Fed-Kun's army
So I saw this chapter remaining inaccessible for EN readers for a month and I had to do something. I will go through hell to let more people see girls kissing.
My skill is limited but I can mostly guarantee the accuracy. Meanwhile however this is my first time working with a manga so forgive the poor text placement. Please inform me of any typos or mistranslations or any problem in general.
Chapter 29 is actually out a few days ago. It's mostly a transition chapter. I don't guarantee I will translate either that or any future chapters.
Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Huh? So either the mermaid will be unable to not kill her, or will be able to not kill her but that may kill the mermaid instead or something? It is another betting thing, is it not?

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe Hinako is so deluded to the point of surrendering again to such an obvious lie…I get that she has no courage and just wanted to end things, but I feel like they really should come up with a twist instead of expecting us to trust SHIORI with anything.

Interested in where it’s going but I hope Hinako starts showing a bit more resistance and a bit less trust in these Monsters and their BS promises.

Fed-Kun's army
translator said that ch 29 is out already,,,, but on the official site, there are only ch 28 pt 4 which is just ch 28 ,,, where can I read ch 29?

Users who are viewing this thread