Watashi-tachi wa Douka shiteiru

Poor this girl.
I have read around 4-5 volumes and, yeah, psychological pressure is strong. It seems this is indeed the author's favorite genre.
If you ever read Arisa, no difference. But there is also more romance here.
Something big happened in that family, and the two main characters must be together through pain.

So let me get this straight. The love interest is a literal serial killer; probably even a murderous sociopath yet ... I'm sorry I'm just a bit...this is...

You know what? I'm gonna follow this and see what's up with this mystery. It probably isn't as it seems.

Fed-Kun's army
MURDER DRAMAAAAAAAA I hope it's something exciting like it was the boy who did it.

This series is soooo interesting. I’m so invested. I’ve read vol. 10 (raw) and did not regret reading this series at all.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK IS HAPPEENNINGGGGGGGGG

Thank youuu for translating this uwu i't's sooooo interesting!!!

aaah thank you for tranlating this~~~ hope it'll updated regularly cuz i love andou sensei work so much!

Contributor
I love how this makes out old-fashioned confectionery-making as some sort of godawful terrifying business full of nigh-deadly powerplay.

I know the arts get a bit too cutthroat sometimes (consider ballet), and it's not totally outside the realm of possibility, but with how much Serious Business faces these people pull, you'd think the folks were in charge of a circle of assassins.

Not gonna lie for now I kinda hate the ML. He knew she has red phobia... Hope he gets better with time or has a special reason to act like an impertinent little shit!

Thank you for the updates <3

looking at the raw up to vol 11... let's just say the psychological pressure is too much for me.. I hope this won't be too long of a journey as my heart won't be able to handle the rage and the angst..

Users who are viewing this thread