Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Oh wow, her situation kinda sucks. It's ok for they to marry each other but I'd run away from the "dutty" of having a baby and give him/her to them. The knight is a hottie haha öwö♡

Dex-chan lover
Interested to see how this plays out even though I don't do BL

LOL this is the sad reality of all our fujo dreams. Reincarnated into bliss, only to be forever alone.

Dex-chan lover
She is going about this entirely wrong.

When he said she doesn't love anybody, she just has to admit she falls in love too, but because of this screwed up world, the guys always run off with other guys.

She's a victim of this world, and she should have told her brother to his face that she is. This world is even uglier toward women than the real historic world was, after all. And to be expected to just give birth to a kid and hand him over to be raised by the 'royal couple' as the heir? Men get to love who they want but women are just birth machines? All the RL women I know would have noped out of there a long time ago. Head somewhere else and let the royal family die off. It's for the best.

vBLCrG3

I am a fudanshi so if i got reincarnated into that world, as a male ofc, it would be a bliss for me I guess? Haha

Dex-chan lover
Soon the birth rate will fall to less than 1 and the kingdom will fall due to too many gay relationships.

Aggregator gang
What the fuck

As a Yuri enthusiast, this world is a living nightmare.

@Kurbo And it will be especially problematic for the government since it looks like most government officials are gay. Who will inherit their positions?

Dex-chan lover
Man that credit page had me laughing more and more the more I read it 😂
-"What do you do for a living?"
-"I'm an ass reader."
-"Oh, you mean a palm reader?"
-"Nono, I look at your ass and tell you your fortune." xD
Then you have ass provider, ass checker and ass cleaner. The ass translator takes what the ass reader saw and makes a text out of it while the ass drawer immortalizes the ass with a good drawing 😂

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the maids, they just want to settle down but the majority of dudes are gay. They're living in nightmare mode.lol

This is awful. Because they are gay, they want to take away the princess' child.

The crown prince is pretty irresponsable so I hope he doesn’t end up leading the country. I mean, yeah you can have a lover but dont throw away all of your duties and make out in public places.

Users who are viewing this thread