Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.4

She just sold her soul to this demon😂😭 just looking at his little smirk cause he knows who’s really trapping whose a*s

Reading this is pretty hard since I don't really like reading BL but it does seem interesting to see heterosexuality as a minority on an alternate universe so I'll read it for that.

I was expecting the heroine to be denser but I'm glad she has a fairly good head on her shoulders. Pretty refreshing.

Double-page supporter
Bugcat scans ILY for picking this up!!! It's an interesting twist to the isekai trope and I'm loving it's ridiculous setting, finally a good BL (lol)

Meo

Dex-chan lover
This dude is totally giving a yandere vibe (make a run for it). He's totally marking his territory

"Hime-sama, watashi wa Akuma de kishi desu kara"...was I the only one to picture he saying this on that last panel?

Fed-Kun's army
Why does it feel like I'm the only one here who likes BL? 😂 BLs are great and shoujo isekais are great, so I'm pretty content rn. Can't say I like her older brother and his bf tho.

Oh my, she basically forgot about everything else in that world because she's worried she will have to give birth to a baby and die alone (I don't blame her lol, is so funny)

Ps. This man gives me such yandere vibes haha, he's hella weird and suspicious and dangerous (he looks like he's gonna eat her xD) but she's like "heck yeah, let's do it" 😹😹😹

MC: WHAT IS THIS!!!
Me, breaking fourth wall to tap her shoulder. Whispers: He's not gae...
MC: Faints in shock.

what a evil/sus gaze sir but i shall not think about it because you are very pretty

Why don’t mcs ever say what’s on their mind? It’s annoying to know that they are just her thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
You really do have to feel bad for the women in this world, what with the difficulty in finding a lover AND a faction saying they should give up their children to the head of the family.

Group Leader
His face in the last panel is basically Light with his 'According to Keikaku' lol

yo but why would she be in trouble if he quits tho👁👁 did i miss something

Users who are viewing this thread