Riding - B

Personal Skills:
"Fake" Madness Enhacement A+
Guardian of the Noble Ones Ex
Last One Standing Ex

Noble Phantasm

Envoy of Hell - The Warrior than will stand alone at Battlefield

Dex-chan lover
Sweetheart i think you just accidentally kinda married your servant who is one of the most dangerous (if not the most dangerous) men in the country lol.

I really love the evil smirk he does occasionally when it's obvious she doesn't know who he is. Certainly finding him much more charming than her brother who is *expecting* her to just give him babies and the horrible dynamics they have in this universe with gay relationships. Honestly for once I'm more in favour of the cheating husband, at least if you like pay a woman generously to be your mistress for a few years and then adopt the kids it's some kind of less entitled exchange. Hell why they haven't made a surrogacy union or something where the women have a lot of rights to deny who they have kids for and do the impregnation medically I do not know. Maybe just for more angst with the poor MC.

So happy for this update. Thank you. I truly love this story so far and that man is a savage! She’s like a bird caught in a cats mouth. She just had no clue. Squee! I personally think he wuvs her lots. Maybe too much.

I've got a quick question for those who have read ahead. Give me spoilers please! :D

So looking at the chapter 4, at the end when the guard uses magic to put a seal on her hand, was that a good thing or a bad thing? Could someone please explain if he's actually a good guy or a bad guy because his expression at the end looked rather evil. XD

Group Leader
Oh that knight reminds me of the Hero from The Hero Suddenly Proposed To Me, But...

That’s the “I will serve you for the rest of life, aka, you is going to be my wifey” seal.

She better get a clue.

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused here...
Does that makes him hers forever or something else???

Not sure how ok with that I am right now because I don't know what it means....

Dex-chan lover
Oh no does she live in a BL world and found the rare straight yandere as her guard!?

Fed-Kun's army
At first it had my interest, but now it has my attention.

I wonder where the ride goes from here?

Dex-chan lover
Something interesting happened. ✨

I also feel like I’m enjoying this series’ humor more with this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread