Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
So much stuff is flying right over her head that it’s forming a flock and flying south for the winter.

Dex-chan lover
@RozuArison08
That's the thing, if she is responsible for solving complications she should be more cunning and "snake-like" not innocent and clumsy.
It would be nice to have a female cunning MC for once.

Aggregator gang
@mahtan yeah it would be nice if the heroine would be more cunning xD That's why I keep comparing japanese female leads (villanes or reincarnated) to duke's daughter.

Even dad knows how much bullshit his first son is. lol

@Asbolus - I think he has a gay mister to the side? Isn't it that black haired dude that was dining with them? I could be wrong.

Ok, the King knows what's up (and he's aware of how annoying his 1st child is) and she's indeed silly but not that silly. Somehow everything makes her look like someone pretty smart and cunning but she's just trying to change her fate in the simplest way possible, lol

Edit: tysm guys ♡

I love how the fathers all like stop playing dumb with me

And Octavia is like MOTHER FUCKER I AM DUMB STOP ACT SO SMART

now THIS is too unreal... a princess needs to fulfill her role as part of the royal family and marry for convenience but...
YOU GO DAD!!!!!!! LOVE IT 10/10

Fed-Kun's army
Some rules exist in this kingdom I can't comprehend. Well I'm still moving on...

Users who are viewing this thread