Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Dex-chan lover
lol what if the brother was a siscon but she rejected him so hard he turned to men, and isnt her younger brother a siscon too maybe it runs in the family

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo check the raw link! I haven't seen any translator bother to split a chapter that hasn't already been split by a release somehow. The best is when there is a TL note due to chapter renumbering.

Since Octavia's bro used to be a siscon their god probably manipulated him into hating her. For what purpose though? Is their god some bl fan who can't stand women?

Dex-chan lover
Eehhhhhhh what the hell was that?!?!?
Many thanks

Edit. Could it be the god is a fujoshi and is forcing guys together ????

I'm confused by the plot, but thanks for translating the chapter. Maybe it'll clear up with more chapters.

I'm shook 👀

Edit: Wait, I just got an epiphany. What if the older brother was, this whole time, playing the 'nice onii-san' role so that MC would unconditionally love him and would, in turn, be 100% willing to give birth for him when he found a male lover and rose to throne?? Maybe he's actually a super calculative and manipulative mofo 👀👀

Fed-Kun's army
Clearly the god of this world is manipulating certain emotions and memories.

Dex-chan lover
LN Vol 3 comes out this Jan 15, 2020; almost 2 years after Vol 2 came out.
https://www.kadokawa.co.jp/product/321910000622/

@lenovoaxioo Raw comes in short parts, this is the most recent part from Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, her every action and inaction are being falsely analyzed XDDD?? Wow, how far can he be from the truth o.o Moreover, he's always hated her? Why? Her lil bro seemed quite attached to her though, so her personality shouldn't be that bad to the point of being hated?

tbh seeing him overanalyzing the bandits actions and then coming back to a superficial theory that his EVIL, SCHEMING and GREEDY little sister (who would be forced to bear the consequences of his actions regarding his love life) is to blame is hilarious

Fed-Kun's army
yooo what is going ON, is he been brainwashed??? still don't like him tho

thank you very much for the update~

Aggregator gang
His lover is the culprit!? Asked to be attacked himself to put the blame to the sister.

Aggregator gang
Oh my. Someone is being brainwashed it seems. He's got all the symptoms!
Memory loss, paranoia, sudden change in opinions....
I hope Syl isn't the culprit 😞

gosh darnit the gay prince suddenly has cheese for brains. someone come explain to this idiot he's being paranoid.

Users who are viewing this thread