Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Octavia doesn't even know what's going on omg this dumb Prince. His friend has more sense than him like wtf

The mental gymnastics this man is putting his brain through... yikes. It's as if he just wants a reason to hate his sister, so he's grabbing at anything.

Contributor
Plot Twist:
Octavia is framing herself.

She is An Opportunistic Princess In-Charge of Solving Things, after all.

This brother better get fixed quick because my patience for him is running thin.

Thank you for the update 💕

Dex-chan lover
Ooo no I don't like that, take this prince back he might hurt my girl
Thank you for the chapters!!!

Double-page supporter
So, not even once did it occur to the prince, that maybe whoever is behind the attacks is trying to frame Octavia? Right...

Fed-Kun's army
@IMACOP
Yep, super suspicious. From the history of the previous Queen, the fact that there were several Queens before her that suffered disaster and died quickly, plus the position of female nobility in their society being so different from commoner society, and the history of the Queen's existences itself being erased so completely... and the current situation with the brother being brainwashed or something..... . All of that together, makes me think the god is trying everything he can to prevent a Queen from reigning. The question is, why?

Honestly I don’t hate the brother yet
because he did not hurt her yet
Plus I have a feeling that everything he is doing right now is ganna bite him hard later
He IS on thin ice though

he didn’t hurt her in the novel yet

and it is confirmed that someone or something is manipulating him into hating her no matter how dumb the reason is

Dex-chan lover
@Shelly
We don't have enough information so far but what if the previous Queens were not the work of the God but now the God is trying to not let a new Queen because of the previous ones?

Users who are viewing this thread