Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

She better not pick the childhood bully, I don’t want him being the fake fiancé.
Thanks for the update! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I don't like her brother. I mean, I never did but I don't like her brother in relation to his boyfriend. He's far too controlling, to the point that the lad had to sneak out.

Double-page supporter
I think her brother has been brainwashed, right? Like he's forgotten how much he used to love his sister. Anyway, no questions asked, it's gotta be a dance with her guard.

Thanks for the update!

@Raghd-2002
They want to ridicule her probably...They know that she can't dance.. but since then the heroine got into this body, so she might be able to dance now.

Fed-Kun's army
Can't she see she is being used? This will most likely show everyone that the person who she dances with is her lover. Despite it not being true. Nobles are truly scary, especially the scheming ones.

Dex-chan lover
Nice trap.
It'd be a shame if she were to spring it...
Three times, wouldn't it?

The three men, who probably knows what it implies: oh shit oh fuck
Her, oblivious to what's going on: Oh, that's all? Okay!

Dex-chan lover
Gotta choose her Knight then...the others don't really seem all that pleased with dancing XD

Dex-chan lover
Ok that's an easy request but didn't she just say a couple of panels before that she's the worst at dancing lmao

Is it ever explained why our MC is so completely unaware of the common noble culture and. . . basically everything??

Before her major moments of ignorance have been excused with things like, “Oh, I didn’t know my fan freaked people out. You see, my studies and princess lessons covered history and our country’s religion and whatnot; but those were formal studies and my books/teachers never mentioned Xyz Black Birds are symbolic of the Hell Goddess’ birds.”

But in this chapter she has knowledge and awareness of the “do’s and don’t”s for nobles. . . until she’s talking to Derek. At that point she develops multiple personalities and seems to alternate between [knowing how to play the conversation game of high society] and thinking to herself [“I don’t know how nobles talk!!”]

And now this dance thing? Unless the guys’ shock is about some modern fad, why didn’t her princess studies or dance lessons ever make mention of the fact that “if you dance in this circumstance, it’s gonna mean something important.”

@NonstopSong: She does know noble etiquette, but she's fairly oblivious about the rumours and stories surrounding her (largely because everyone around her assumes she knows and so never mentions them). IIRC, the dance is related to what happened to her dance partner that one time she danced in public and fell. She was so horribly embarrassed and traumatised that she didn't realise it set off a whole chain of events that, well, "added" to her reputation and created a complete misunderstanding about why she doesn't dance.

Double-page supporter
Well, being Isekai'd into an aristocratic universe in itself is a full-blown deathtrap no matter who you are as a single role in it. It's a race against time & wicked wit, & if you're not prepared at all you'll be swallowed whole in no time. She had a slight advantage for being a reader of the whole universe in her previous life, but she didn't know further than the latest (last?) volume & what's written on the surface. Imagine if she's already a mature historical nerd before being the book's fan, she'd know what to do to handle her role & everyone else in the universe. But that'd be easy & boring as a plot & she'd be too OP for the people & especially the enemies in the book.

@Oodori I was missing the 'joke' on the last panel but there it is. Miss 'it's a small request' is about to embarrass herself !

So not only in an attempt to embarrass her but also an attempt to figure out who her "lover" is.

Dex-chan lover
So duke nightfellow is either ocd about his home or is killing some body every day

Users who are viewing this thread