Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dont mind such things as sfx dear translator, we apreciate your effort and we cannot burden you with more, so please, feel free to drop only the main translations to us. Stay safe and Take care...
About the history, is it wrong to shipp her with Syl? My weakness against fragile looking boys is screaming again, sorry folks.

Dex-chan lover
@Oodori @Goldreaver

She *was* a horrible dancer, if she's trained some more and has a good gentleman to lead she might do ok.

She'll probably worry a lot though.

But for the local lords it's a coup, since last time she danced in public was in their house as well. And vile tongues might construe this as a fault of theirs (she never danced again - i.e. they were host to a bad experience), so just having her prance around a bit means they can change the narrative to "she never danced elsewhere" (i.e. they were host to a too good experience so no other place could ever measure up).

Bro,,,, Octavia is literally a princess (hence one of the highest ranking ladies in society), and she could actually verify if the letter was actually from her brother???

Maybe probe why the Rosa lady wants her to dance? Maybe order Syl to stay put? A last ditch resort would be throwing her clout as a princess, though with her brother's PR, it might be hell to navigate?

Idk, she just. Swings between being capable and knowledgeable to being an idiot at a drop of the author's convenience, and it's utterly frustrating.

@renuac
Ooooooh okay. Thank you! In that case, I’ll be looking forward to the reasons and misunderstandings that caused them to be so extremely shocked. 🤣

Well, I still find her awareness to be weirdly touch-and-go/inconsistent as a whole, but this scene at least makes more sense. :)

Fed-Kun's army
uhm wouldn't that be a clear declaration that said person is her lover? Lol Let my ship sail!

@ simpleton had a really good analysis of the situation though. It could be something like that too.

Mmk

Could someone please translate the chapters before 13! Please o please!

Um, yes??? There are plenty of manga with cliche premises but are well-executed. It's not like commenting for a manga with a cliche premise to be good is a federal crime, right?

Users who are viewing this thread