Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

To all the people wondering why it's tagged Shounen ai, it's because there are a lot of gay side characters including her brother and his lover which are kinda the main ones.

Things are often tagged Shounen ai when a gay pairing is very present and involved in the plot whether as MCs or side characters.

So that is why it is tagged in such a way even though the main plot is about a straight pairing.

@Kaizeel The main character is hetero, it's labeled as gay because there are a LOT of gay characters. So if you're waiting for her to get a female lover you're going to be waiting forever. She herself says numerous times that she wants a man that will not look at other men.

I personally really like this story but it's a bit frustrating to not completely understand what she misses. With Bakarina I never had this problem xD But it's a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
@Arteme its cause this series has the shounen ai tag and it keeps popping up in my feed, when it should be blocked.
good enough I guess

fujoshi mc where? must have been a very different plot from the one i have been reading here

thats a fujoshi mc : Daites Ryou Koubouki

aahh thank youuu thank youuuuuu, i can read the new chapters in one go and its. so. satisfying.
i feel like its been so long

and this manga reminded me of ACCA 13 anime maybe the similarities

Hmmm refreshing and intriguing. Please translate Orz thank you!
(* ̄ii ̄)
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Users who are viewing this thread