Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

plot's unique ! cute art ! FL is likeable and i like how she's just minding her business while the men are so serious HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the author is making all he can so that she will have a villain image and there is some external force guiding the future and that brainwashed some characters.
She herself seems under the effect of some unfluence that makes she take the wrong choices, and when is true that the bird and color black are badly perceived for some superstition making her go out of her way to look like bitch bad girl of the story is too much.
Black fan, black dress, feathers from a jinx animal, dark dressed bodyguard, is just too much, even worse that she herself knows the nickname and does nothing to avoid it.

The author made clear that she wasn't a villain in the original plot and even supported the brother so she now doesn't think to be in any danger, but as she is not fighting for the throne and ignoring the world history, traditions and rumors she is even blinding herself.
Very dumb that after hearing how the nobles see her in a bad shadow she doesn't even try to turn that rumor around.

As usual the heroine didn't read a book before diying that would have given her precious insight.

She doesn't act like someone who read books in their previous life. She's so ignorant of everything and forcing herself into a villainess role for no reason.

Oportunis2 ngentod. Cant even look at this shit. Isekai-reincarnation but doenst feels like one

It's surprisingly interesting, maybe some parts seem a little too convenient, but I won't judge too quickly because I read some spoilers and idk, it seems kinda complex (maybe this story can't be judged easily?). Tnks for sharing it with us guys.♡

At the beggining I thought this was going to be just a plain and funny story, but curiously, it hides many secrets, an entangled political and social situation and there are several characters with many layers and suspicious behaviours. At this point, I can't really tell what's going to happen, but I'm willing to wait to discover all of that. So far so good ~

I disagree with some opinions and I'm gonna use the spoiler tag in case someone haven't read the story or doesn't want to know much.

First of all, she's not a character who's willingly marrying with the "villainess" role in a silly/funny way like some other isekai stories. She's indeed being targeted in that way, but she's not forcing herself to act like the villainess, she just seems to be walking towards that direction without pretenses or worries, maybe blindly (as if that world wasn't dangerous for her, except for that possible forced baby), which ofc it's pretty questionable and strange, since it seems she's not aware of the real risk she's in.

So far we don't know why she doesn't care about things that can put her in danger or why she's walking towards that path without concern, why everything seems so hard yet easy for her, but I guess it contributes to the contradiction of that new world, the sky god and it adds point to the misterious vibe and funny side of the story. It also feels like it adds some balance to the dark side of some characters and the numb situation of others, it's like she's in the middle (her personality really helps to showcase other characters's issues as well which I think it's peculiar, I'll have to wait to see how this develops in the future).

A part of me feels like the author is making a big BIG sour joke and criticism about everything, this manga is like 1k of lemon with 1k of sugar (I didn't expect it, but I'm happy we're getting some hints towards that direction). If u read it, you'll have fun, u can get mad and you'll probably even get a surprised face thinking "wtf is happening" and I love it! There's many layers in this story to discuss about.

I even think the manga's title can be a little misleading (like in a joke)? I mean, she's just having fun and getting stressed by her horrible future, while around her, it's happening some crazy and dark sh*t. It's really funny to see all this haha.

While she just does whatever she wants, without thinking much (which it's been annoying for some haha) and is just enjoying what she can while trying to pursue her goal, she's also getting hints there and there. That's why I call her silly but not that silly, and i think that's what's bringing some mixed opinions about her character and actions (so far, I don't mind, I hope the author won't dissapoint 🤞🏼).

For the people who're willing to find a powerful, cunning villainess, who wins over everyone in 2 seconds well, I think probably you won't find that. But she's still likeable, she's a mixture between honest silliness, naivety, and there's a hint of darkness in her character as well.

For the person who said she's acting like she haven't read books in her past life I agree, I just wonder if this was her first novel or what. If that's the case, I don't blame her for her actions, since she didn't finish the story, there's really no point for her in getting against anyone per se, but she should have more awareness because she doesn't know much about the future after all.🤷🏻‍♀️

So glad this project has been picked up again. Really fun to read; thanks!

I'm honestly finding this so cute and funny! Everyone around the FL has this huge drama going on, and just about everyone thinks the FL is this cunning mastermind and in reality she's just barely trying to scrape by her own problems lol. There's this dark plot happening around her and she's almost entirely oblivious to it. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it's done well and i really like it!

I can't stop laughing when all of the characters assume the FL is a cunning mastermind when in reality she is just blundering her way through finding a (fake) lover.

Inchresting 🤔 why the older bro hate her and forget his love for his sis tho. He being hypnotized? 🤔 and why is bodyguard dude so important to the story? 🤔 what's the connection between bro's lover and bodyguard dude with that same crest? Why younger bro so protective of sis? 🤔 questions questions

I thought that this will be another cliche story of villainess that we've all adore and love. But, it's 10x more interesting cause there's a real politicking and mystery in here! The premise might sounds like a gag, but trust me, it's really good.

Users who are viewing this thread