Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

Dex-chan lover
This is like the reverse of that manga where OP is in a world of harem but he is gay 😂

Artist is the same as Danchigai's mangaka but can't search because it's "Yoneda Kazusa" in Danchigai instead of "Kazusa Yoneda" here.

Can someone fix pls... Danchigai's a good fluff and it's kind of an oof if ppl happen to miss it when they searched thru the artist here.

Group Leader
@Excelsior changed it, thanks for letting me know! I figured it would be first name, last name on here lol so sorry about that.

@hiko27 thanks for the quick response!

Well tbh I don't even know the actual order of names used in mangadex most of the time, I doubt they're consistent (e.g. strictly last name-first name) anyway with being user-managed. My only intention was to get it in line with already existing authors/artists so existing titles don't get lost like in this case :D

Anyway things like these should be easier once authors and artists are indexed instead of the state they're in currently (something along plain strings), I think I've heard it's a plan in the future but not sure.

Group Leader
@Excelsior hopefully that does get implemented so that it’s more consistent. If you hadn’t commented it, no one would have seen the artist’s other stuff so thank you!

i hope someone continues to translate this seems really interesting. Poor Heroine 😔 Her brother seems like an ass though lol😀

Group Leader
@naivety It's full manga except there's only one part of the first chapter released on comic walker. Next chapter will be released on 11/29 but our group won't be doing that since we're only doing Ch 1.1. If you guys want spoilers, I suggest checking out the webnovel on syosetu. No group on NU has picked it up yet since it looks like the group that did Ch 1 of webnovel hasn't updated in a year.

@SocialButterfly alright, thanks for the info 😀

@hiko27 I see, thanks for the info as well (and for the chapter)... I think I'll just leave it on Plan to Read for now and maybe wait a few months, at least I can rest easy knowing that it won't just end after the intro 😌

Omg that stupid elder bro and his whipy loser of male lover 🙄 i mean i love bl but i hate these kind of uke, never mind bl even bg i would hate the girl if they like that 🙄

Should've named it "I reincarnated into a BL fantasy world but I'm straight" jk lmao this is an interesting story though. Probably the 2nd fujoshi reincarnated MC I've read. Hope someone picks this up!

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how 'severe' the BL-ness in the world because, you know, population decline especially in non-modern era is terrifying. (Judging by some panels, it seems happen more in nobility than countryside?) Moreover if the health/medic level is low, you can't expect woman to become baby-maker if one most likely to die during childbirth. I do understand Octavia reluctance too. Why should she 'sacrifice' her body for other's responsibility?

Just make Alex crown prince already hes cute or become the queen octaviaaa

Anyway, ganbare MC~
I found a new gem both comic and novel too~

Users who are viewing this thread