Watashi wa Gotsugou Shugi na Kaiketsu Tantou no Oujo de Aru

Aggregator gang
Hope the other chapter gets translated.

Also man this world she reincarnated with is a living nightmare.

Overall 5 for the effort.

Missing 5 because it's a fucking yaoi.
Can we get a reverse of this where it's Yuri instead of Yaoi?

Put on hold, I feel like the mc too obsessed over the knight like... idk like... even tho it’s not in a romantic manner... She just boring, all she talks about is the knight sticking with her and etc.

I hate NTR! But I reading this, deep inside of me awakens the whish of the female MC to NTR her BROTHER by stealing his LOVER and his BEST FRIEND!

Most likely reading to much hentai turned me wired...

I like this manga, however I kinda wish it was a yuri or shoujo-ai.

Imagine, a world full of BL and straight relationships, our princess feels like she can’t tell anyone the fact that she is in love with another girl, so she hides this fact by saying that she has a secret male lover.

This maybe because I am reading to many yuri and shoujo-ai manga at the moment, but I think that would make a interesting story.

I have to say, it really takes me out of the story for the main character to not understand cultural norms/byplay half the time. On top of that she's dense to the Nth degree, it's not a good look.

Not only did she love the story, but she's been living in this world since childhood. She really ought to have an ability to pick up a clue.

When as readers all we have to go off of is the "horrified face at her wanting to X", it's really tough to understand what the exact issue. Is this like her wanting "weird flex/kink" bad? Or "spat on her ancestors" bad? Or even "cursing people to death symbolically" bad?

I can't tell if this is engineered to make us angry at the main character or just sloppy world building.

@goldcat7
It's engineered to be a funny series of actions and events by a dunce. But sloppy world building for any reader incapable of turning off their mind.
It is designed to be a similar genre to Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute, but much more LQ and no where near as well thought out. In this case, the MC is supposed to think she is smart and has a moderate clue about her ongoings, but is too stupid to realize that she is in deep shit and that all her actions are treasonous and a good cause for a holly war.....

The other characters aren't really any better... everyone is kind of stupid, dense, and rash as if it were a disease that has taken over the world. In other words... all characters other than her knight are kind of a carbon copy of eachother and this world is incredibly dull...
Damn troll... you made me think about a series thats only enjoyable if you cut off your mind.

@monoreposo
I find Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta and "Bakarina" endearing, so I'm not against an idiot for a lead character. It can definitely have its charm. However, I need to feel I can trust that SOMEONE knows what they're doing, you know- like the author.

As you said, many of the characters seem overly similar/bland. And the author seems to be introducing some other darker element that has changed- but it's slow to develop and somewhat confusing. Frankly, just seems overcomplicated.

I just feel like this story would be SO much better if tweaked somewhat. Personally, nothing so frustrating as seeing how something could actually be good rather than acceptable eye-candy/cliff-hanger bait. As Long as You Like It (As you like it, margrave) is in that later category for me. Love me some eye candy with this lady's knight and Margrave. That's basically all that's keeping me going at this point.

Sorry, not sorry for having you feel my pain. #miserylovescompany

Why are the chapters listed as missing? They're just numbered differently for some reason or something?

Honestly the safe choice wasn't the knight but her brother's lover. Because everyone knows their relationship is set as family; no one would be able to spread rumors...granted she sucks as dancing but if she gave some forewarning It may have been okay. After all he has the luck of the gods it seems. Lastly she should have said no to the damn Dice sky game; the god hates her and its obvious as to why.

OK I don't mean anything bad but I just want to say that some parts of the translation sounds like it should make sense but it doesn't

Just realized this is the shoujo version of Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute

Users who are viewing this thread