Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - She is next to that girl, that girl who is not me.

I really hope she ends up with Fuu. Also that Fuu isn't a yandere like she was in the other one lol

Dex-chan lover
And now begins our second chance to see the childhood friend lose in this setting, just like in the vast majority of other stories.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your work!
I find Konomi more pleasant in this one so far. I hope it's not just about the character so that the story will develop more and won't end up like the last one

Fed-Kun's army
Just kill your self if you ain't brave enough to confess stra8 to your crush
-The guy who lost every opportunity in his life

Double-page supporter
Wow author is really making that serialisation count. It is not often you see symbolism in yuri manga.

Dex-chan lover
I despise the idea that humans can't do anything outside their inherent human nature and that we should just accept our fate by fitting perfectly into a stereotype without complaint, or else we'll never find happiness. Likewise, I also despise the idea when it is applied to some other sapient being.

Appeals to nature generally fail for two reasons when involving people.
1: The assumption that natural = good should not be taken for granted
2: Separating nature and nurture in an inherently social setting is functionally impossible. Making almost any assertions subjective at best.

Hmmm. It's so interesting to get some of Yukiko's thought process. If she wants so badly to feel normal, then having that "normal" feeling must really draw her in.

Users who are viewing this thread