Watashi wa Succubus to Kiss o Shita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - We are the Cute Succubus Sisters

Aggregator gang
So she fu- sucks energy from everyone? Not one? That kinda sucks.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

Nooooo.... that's the opposite of what you should be doing. DON'T CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE.

Dex-chan lover
Man, can only hope Fuu will get better deal in this storyline.

This time around Nirasaka also knows that Fuu knows and accepts Yukiko, so she is basically manipulating her with the whole "you will lose people you care about" talk.

Dex-chan lover
seems like its going in the way of the other version

Fuu is already about to go insane just like in the other version but im ok with that as i wanted the other version to continue but now looks like it'll continue through this so am looking forward to next ch

Dex-chan lover
If this goes the way the original story went, you are in for a ride Daphie kek.

Thanks for translating as always <3

Fed-Kun's army
Here's how I see this going: she's gonna do more shit with Nira until Fuu eventually intervenes and pulls her back from brink, Yukiko realizes she's always been in love with Fuu, they get married, happy ending

This feels like it's not going towards the same way of the other version.
Konomi was a lot more amiable in it, she had some very innocent reactions, and didn't seem to have a interest in Fuu.
Here, she's talking to Yukiko as if Fuu might leave her once she finds out that she's a succubus, but on the aquarium date chapter, she found out Fuu already knows Yukiko is a succubus, so she can only be keeping this information to herself for something underhanded, and the way she attacked Fuu was really unlike pre-serialization too. I'm not sure if I like where this is going, but eh, this IS a story about lust demons, maybe expecting so much innocence from something like that is a bit odd on it's own.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation Daphie...uuuh going this route huh? Guess we’ll see how it plays out.

Dex-chan lover
Page 11
Please don't tell me that is another succubus in the background...

Group Leader
I didn't read pre-serialization, and I'm reading this only because of Daphie, but damn. I really feel bad for Fuu-chan (look afterword page) this chapter. More than ever before...
Probably the only thing in development of this series that can hurt me even more than Nirasaka x Yukiko, is that the route where Nirasaka's underhandedness is actually aimed at Fuuko.
That being said, going for looks, I actually like Nirasaka's design the best.

P.S.: Why is author's awkward attempts to joke always go
"you freaking bitch!"
route... I don't get it. :'D

Ooh, the art looks super clean and lovely now - thanks for your hard work!

If she wants to be more human, someone should probably teach her how to take a bath properly. It's always weird when they get out of the tub and start washing for the sake of the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread