Watashitachi wa Koi wo Shiranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Idk, this situation doesn't seem unrealistic or forced to me, now she is aware how he feels about her (at least in his dreams). Hard to think of him as just a friend now.

Fed-Kun's army
But he has the perfect excuse! Because of his basic human instinct to produce offspring, he was attracted to her as a potential mate with best genes!

Dex-chan lover
You fool, you didn't predict my final attack:SLEEPING RAPE NO HISSATSU

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure no one cares (not even speaking about "needs") another whine comment, but
It is unrealistic. I don't know much about people speaking and moving like this while sleeping, I don't have experience (though I highly doubt it). But for such a character it's just impossible.
The scariest thing is if jap readers like this development and series doesn't sink it popularity. Ridiculous that only in this case we will see the continuation. Double-edged sword, huh.
Maybe author will wrap it in some "lust -> attraction -> finally some romantic interest", or even "power of forgiveness", though I doubt I would want to see any of this.
The one who I have to blame in the end is myself, because I should become vigilant at starting to read japanese work. And became thrice vigilant after boobs forcing. Really, I got myself frustrated today.
tl;dr I am sad
UPD author female? no comment

Fed-Kun's army
@VINT64
I bet 10 bucks it was the editor who forced the author to make the scene to move the plot further.
Reason? Remember what the author said when they draw the thumbnail for the cafe chapter? They didn’t even want to use the boobs one, but then the editor decided to use it. How can someone with such thoughts even draw such scene without force?

Dex-chan lover
I can imagine him hugging onto her while he slept, but sticking his hand up her shirt is pretty unlikely. That panel looks out of place with the others: his shirt and jacket sleeves are suddenly pulled up to his elbow (and the fabric doesn't look loose enough for that) and in the next panel that we see his arm, his sleeves are back where they should be.

Gotta be honest the scene would have flowed and been more realistic if he hadn't put his hand up her shirt. I can believe him hugging her and pulling her down but moving his hand up her shirt to grope uhhhhhhhhhh no. More believable and still the same impact without the groping or better yet just make it not be under her shirt >:C

Dex-chan lover
@livesofflight I feel like him actually being mostly asleep at the time kind of mitigates that. Like that time I almost strangled my sister in front of my whole family while sleepwalking. That was attempted murder, but since they could tell I was sleepwalking and got me to stop somehow or other, now it's just a weird story.

I thought it was the wholesome hugging while half-asleep trope.
But it turned into the never before seen in non-H manga assaulting while asleep trope

Users who are viewing this thread