Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Its so damn funny knowing that this is the mangaka who made transjitter and just leaped into comedy like this

Dex-chan lover
Weird place to end the chapter? If she was aroused by her female friend, does that mean her sexuality changed too or is she suddenly bi for the joke?

Also calling it now, senpai is gay.
Maybe it's just morning wood, but too well timed with her friend...

I wouldn't discard the possibility of the author believing that all teen males lust for teen, well endowed, females. Feels unlikely though.

Dex-chan lover
Strong start - liking the reaction shots, may stick around to see where this goes.

MD@Home
Now, i don't want to be that guy, but... That's just what happens when you sleep in the same bed as blahaj. Funny genderbend shenanigans happen

Dex-chan lover
Oh a girl turning to a guy. I feel you don't see that as often. Is this what happens when you read too much JJK? Also good dad.

Also what a situation. You get gender bended, then you get an erection from your friend, and then you crush comes along while you try to hide that you got hard from your friend.

Double-page supporter
I read this back when Sakujiro was releasing these on Comicmedu for free. Had to MTL them myself to post on /a/, but it was worth it. The hiatus' really held this series back from being more popular, I will say. There was a long stretch last spring where we had 0 updates. Thankfully this is picking up again.

Users who are viewing this thread