Wazato Miseteru Kamoi-san?

Group Leader
Glad someone finally picked this up been recommending it to people for awhile even made some stupid Chris chan edits a long time ago, imo it's a somewhat more raunchy Anjou San. There's a lot of chapters out already so good luck and thank you @loveshonorifics

Attachments

• SPOILER_im_losing_it~2.png
    SPOILER_im_losing_it~2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • SPOILER_losing_it_bad~2.png
    SPOILER_losing_it_bad~2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Glad someone finally picked this up been recommending it to people for awhile even made some stupid Chris chan edits a long time ago, imo it's a somewhat more raunchy Anjou San. There's a lot of chapters out already so good luck and thank you @loveshonorifics
It's a whole lot of work. Thankfully, I'm sure it will look great on my resume one day

Group Leader
It's a whole lot of work. Thankfully, I'm sure it will look great on my resume one day
Yeah def :°). Wish it was possible to change the volume pic. Not that this one is bad but there are some other ones that would bait more readers to give this manga a shot like 7.

Dex-chan lover
He deserves a lil bit of bullying. Maybe then he will grow a spine

Dex-chan lover
That's all there is to the story? A 13/14 year old girl showing her underwear all the time, having the body of a 16 year old (to be generous)? There's nothing more, in 12 chapter nothing happened, there wasn't any developpement...

There were some hint of drama with the girl but there's nothing more than weird fanservice...

That's not even talking about how much of a trash the MC is. The dude dont even have the spin to help a girl by letting her share a fucking umbrella... As if it was a challenge of some kind.

Dex-chan lover
I think chapter 12 is really good tho.
The story in itself is not totaly bad, but the age of the character make no sense, neither do how the MC or the main girl act.
Most of the time they all act as if they were 15/16.
The author bait us with some possible drama about main girl but the only thing that happened was her showing her underwear.

Everything's a mess.

Users who are viewing this thread