We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
By "dirty", she probably just means unfair or something. For the moment, she probably thinks that Takayanagi's question about marriage wasn't one that she can answer correctly. Either because he would claim to want the opposite of her answer, or because he already knew that she wanted to be married, and his past wouldn't allow that to happen.

I didn't expect a graduation chapter to be so heartbreaking in the worst way.

I love the message in the first page. No one really knows what they want from the beginning...and if they do, they have a wrong perception.

For me, the revelation didn't come until my first internship.
That's why it is important to try everything you wanna do at a young age.

If you don't know where you are going in high school, then you are way ahead of the curve. Never settle and you'll reach great heights.

Dex-chan lover
UGH SUDDEN GRADUATION AND THEN THE CONFESSION CHAPTER?? Seeing how it all played out made sense, but it still didn't feel good seeing her heart break seven times. It's easy to see that though she might not have wanted a rejection, this rejection broke her heart even more. Just look at the face of scorn from Sakai at the end. But what could he do? Was him rejecting her like that good? Evil? Was it for a good life? Guess we'll find out next chapter...

Group Leader
Thank you for the translation, but damn, it's graduation time already?

damn, I can only wonder if this is wrapping up soon or if it'll have a new batch of students to follow

Dex-chan lover
Looks like sensei has self-esteem issues stemming from failed relationship(s)

@ghostkun as commented by many, the "dirty" here is speculated by him asking a question "do you want to get married? ", she said "yes", and he said "too bad. I don't want to get married ". Which is a rather roundabout way to say they both have different opinions and views, and he played dirty by asking question during her question

Power Uploader
@reica
Typo on page 16: "... a knowledgable person ... " >> "... a knowledgeable person ... "

Dex-chan lover
Graduation time. I saw this coming as I saw a comment saying it before. Seeing some of these character being happy in graduation makes me happy as well. But man, that rejection is painful. Poor Aizawa, she gets the most character development throughout this manga, too. A great character.
Takayanagi's face makes me want to cry. Just what happened in the past? Was he really a divorced man...and unable to love himself? I want to know so badly. We've seen glimpses of it once in a while, but I'd like a full version. Let us understand him better.
I'd like loving yourself theme, because I still struggle on it. A lot.

hhhhell yea backstory time! tbh this was the best way for teach to reject her feelings - if he'd done it roundabout and kindly, aizawa prob would've held on to her crush 😌

Fed-Kun's army
bitch at least wait till you start living on your own and paying your own bills before confessing to a grown ass adult. (grow up splendidly girl)

My God the face of scorn and disgust from Miyuki and Yagi’s face of fear and surprise even after how much they’ve been through with Takayanagi was way too much for me.

@Xxjuggernaut
"She hasn't experienced life."
Which isn't what the teach said at all and thanksfully so because if he said that, it'd be even more dumb.
Maybe before screeching that i'm wrong you should read what the teach said :/

Users who are viewing this thread