We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - What I Love

Honestly, with the extension of the average age of death, scenes like this are becoming normal. Instead of dying from the diseases that take advantage of the elderly immune system, many dying of old age suffer for longer. I watched two of my grandparents go this way. It's sad.

Aggregator gang
@Gagweeb @ragtime Sorry about that man. I'll probably have to go through the same with my parents since we're ~40 years apart in age. I'll probably grumble and complain occasionally but I'll still gladly care for them. Never got to know my grandparents because of the age difference.

This one hit close to home... No, I think every chapter of this manga always hit close to home... I fuckin love this manga.

Well, as a MiAbyss reader, I can deal with two months of waiting.
Thanks a lot for the translation. This manga is really great.

Dex-chan lover
Much of this manga has hit too close to home, but this chapter is a direct hit to starboard side for me. I kinda wish I have some of this kid's will (I broke down), but at least I have people who are willing to share the pain.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for the translation. It sucks having to wait 2 months for a single chapter, but it's the author's work so so be it. See you in 2 months everybody

Users who are viewing this thread