We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - What I Love

Double-page supporter
Takayanagi sensei might not understand about taking care of elderly, but he's giving the kid a space for him to let out his frustration. And through that, the kid found a small "community" that understand his problem and support him from his teachers. It's the kind of help/emotional support people usually need but doesn't always have.

Contributor
The title changed? I was like "wait what is this" for a sec. Well, new scanlation group, new title.

Lol seems like the TS needs to do this worksheet as well. Actually, this seems like one a lot of us can do. Take what we learn in this manga and apply it. It's easy enough to do and it might really help

What a good kid. I'm so glad he also managed to get some support

Fed-Kun's army
What a great fucking chapter, unbelievable. Thanks for the translation.

This chapter hit me like a truck, Tsuyoshi is really a good man. The daily pain of the struggles he has to go through are overwhelming, but the love he has for his family makes him move forward... but he really needed to let this feelings out, bless you teacher for making it happen, it's all for the best of everyone.

It's painful that this manga only comes out every two months, but when every chapter is of this quality all I can do is wait in excitement for the next story.

Users who are viewing this thread