We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Leisure should be a reward for labor. Although the best times I had working were alone on the holidays.

Thank you, this is the only christmass gift i received this year and.. it made me really happy, i love you TL anon

Group Leader
Yay, it's back! This author really takes their time to finish a volume, but that's understandable! I love the art in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Just in time for Christmas. And boy is the subject in this chapter somewhat fitting for what's going on right now.

This brings up the point of how the motivation to work is driven by a need of some sorts. I love this manga and how it can make me ponder.

Dex-chan lover
These feels really hard and it's good because it reminds me of one of the reasons why I took mechanical engineering. Kinda refreshing actually.

Dex-chan lover
YO IT'S BACK! Thanks a ton.

Also, the world continues to beckon us to return to monke

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!!
The chapter was so good. It really worth the wait.

Dex-chan lover
This was a GREAT chapter to get for Christmas, thank you so much

I also get his feeling of not having a phone during all the mundane moments in life, just lying down, waiting for things to happen alone with your thoughts. It's difficult without the phone, but the need for information at all times just isn't really healthy. We need that break once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread