We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - What I Love

Thank you translation team for translate this manga. I got attached to this manga and chapter 25 really hits me. And takayanagi sensei is so damn thicc

Power Uploader
Next time if you leave a personal comment about whatever topic, can you please not call it a 'note'? I usually ignore those kind of spontaneous commentaries but I ended up reading this one because I thought it was a translation note.

Thank you for the translation! This chapter hit kinda different, but I love all these different characters and how their stories are told 😭

I think it's my first time crying over fiction. I can't even explain why but I really cried a lot this story struck me in my heart

@jimbo00 Yes, I live in the Netherlands and here the older generations are more subtle. For example I have never heard my grandparents insult someone with the standard Dutch insult words (aka diseases), it is more like "a knife in the back" kind of insulting.
However I do also have family in France and I can't remember if there is a difference there, everyone of my French family swears equally.

When he started crying out of nowhere over his own thoughts, that really hits close to home

Another great chapter

Dex-chan lover
I’m catching up again with the series, missed it a lot and I’m glad to have this comment section just to read other’s thoughts.

This chapter was one of the ones that hit me the hardest, probably because of taking care of sick family members and eventually bursting out in tears due to the pressure…I straight teared up here.

Important lesson I learned back then is that it’s always healthy to open up have a good cry once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
I’m catching up again with the series, missed it a lot and I’m glad to have this comment section just to read other’s thoughts.

This chapter was one of the ones that hit me the hardest, probably because of taking care of sick family members and eventually bursting out in tears due to the pressure…I straight teared up here.

Important lesson I learned back then is that it’s always healthy to open up have a good cry once in a while.
Another lesson would be talking about it. The moment he found other people in similar situations I'm sure he felt a lot better.

Users who are viewing this thread