We Shall Now Begin Ethics - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - What's So Wrong With Murder (Part One)

Double-page supporter
Okay, like halfway in to this chapter, and i immediately thought that this guy is a psycho. I cant find any other explanations for it. He's on some Dexter shit

Dex-chan lover
Now this looks edgy but, it somehow feels realistic. We saw his fixation with killing and how it evolved, can't wait to see how this develops... Also, where the comments at? People dropped this? That's sad but, kinda understandable. It's a drag to follow but a blast to binge, this might become a cult classic.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting? I never really thought about why exactly was wrong with murder because it was one of the things that were obviously wrong and never should be done.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting? I never really thought about why exactly was wrong with murder because it was one of the things that were obviously wrong and never should be done.
It comes to violating one's life, a violent form of stealing, which is also an evil. The other violating act is called rape and adultery. The root is pride.

They chose to think that people = animals which is an error in itself. The obvious fact is that no animal can reason with you, and also only humans cry when tortured.

They say Hell is filled with people who desired to live their lives to the fullest, according to their own desires.

Users who are viewing this thread