We Swore to Meet in the Next Life and That’s When Things Got Weird!

i think 39 and 17 is too much. 10-12 years age gap are barely passed not to mention 23? no way.

I honestly don’t see why people are so Trigger by the age gap. In normal Circumstances it would be weird but this is a Fictional story about two lovers who got Reincarnated 22 years apart. In their past life the guy was even 10 years older than the main girl. besides I doubt they will get physically involved until he is at least out of high school, and after that who cares what he does with his life when he’s a Legal adult (even though mentally he’s already way older then that.) at the end of the day it’s a cute story about a knight and his beloved princess being reunited after death and them overcoming obstacles of Modern times While trying to finally be together again.

Just enjoy The fluffy cuteness Of the main couple ~ there’s really no need to think so deeply about it.

Can’t wait to see how cute and adorable this story is when this guy is in his 30’s and his kawaii love interest is in her 60’s. Or when he’s 40 and shes pretty much done. Nothin like roughin it up with good ol’ grandma.
But bwaaaaa this is just a story jus twurn yur bwain offffffff. He’s totally almost an adult this isn’t disgusting at allllllllllll. Bruh. Imagine the genders being flipped. But the whamen is a predator this time so I guess it’s cute tee hee.

Age gap is a little awkward but I think I only think this bc of the art style cuz i petty like that >.>

I'm not bothered by their age gap simply because this is the only time where I actually do think that age is just a number. He is younger physically but mentally, they're almost the same age. Their relationship will unlikely be abusive since his mind is older thus less likely to be manipulated in which she didn't plan on doing anyway.

Aggregator gang
I've read Age matters which has an 8-year difference; I also read Zense Couple which has like a 6 year difference and compared to this that's small but I don't really care about age in these comics but it still tugs on me sometimes so I'll just put this on hold since I really don't wanna read it but wanna read it at the same time

I'm also reading Here U are were Pan and Reddy have a big age gap (not specified) and that tugs on me and I think that is smaller then this one so yeah...
I would've given this a pass if it was 10 or less but... 22?

Anyone read the raws bc I want know something, I know they promised to reunite but in their past life did they die lonely or did they have family or married someone else bc it looks like they just decided not get together since it doesn't look like they were forced into a serious situation that separated them.
That's the only question I have, if anymore know pls tell me

Honestly, I have a real life experience with this one.
My Choir Teacher ran off with a classmate of mine.
Age gap was significant but if that’s on ye strikezone then you do you, I don’t like it but that’s ye life not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread