We Swore to Meet in the Next Life and That’s When Things Got Weird!

Double-page supporter
Hello officer? Over here, yes that's lady over there, yes she robbing the cradle officer.

Aggregator gang
How is this supposed to be a problem ? Pretty sure 17 is over the age of consent everywhere.

The only issue is having kids, and they need to do that fast before the eggs hit their expiration date.

Soooo cute!

Excited to see how they overcome the age gap. Also suspension of disbelief peeps!

Ech. Creepy. It’s still creepy when the older person is a woman.

@kawaii123456 I think it's mostly cuz he's not an adult and she's a full grown ass woman. 39 ain't 20.

Hope they won't start an actual relationship until he's a grown adult.

Double-page supporter
Age gap really fucks me up but how the story portrays it is very charming. Although I'm sure if it's the other way around I would be even more repulsed. Nevertheless, I'd still read it, thank god it's 2D

Technically the age gap is actually less than 20 years est. She thinks that Harold was ten years older in their past life so although physically it's 22 accounting for the fact that their memories are both intact it balances out the age gap to the reverse so like she's mentally only like ten years older than harold

i hope this one is a full romance and dont have any shitty drama and bs.

Dex-chan lover
22 year age gap...... hell fucking no
when the guy is 39 the girl will be 61....
moreover, the when the guy will be 18 (marriagable age) the girl will be 40 years old...........................
not exactly my cup of tea.......

Fed-Kun's army
Age gap is far too large. She could easily pass for his mother, with some years to spare! 🤢

Group Leader
Well, in real life there's France President Macron and his wife with 24 years age gap so

Thank you for the updates 😍......but why were they reincarnated so far apart 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread