We Swore to Meet in the Next Life and That’s When Things Got Weird!

Agree with everyone who says this is creepy. He is a literal child. I am fully 9 years younger than the mc and the thought of being with a 17 year old is so gross. This is not only creepy, it's illegal. Also there is a massive massive difference in life experience there. The reincarnation is just an excuse to gloss it over and make it seem "okay". I don't want pedophilia and predatory age gaps in my fiction. Gross.

Ayy some of you dont care about the age gap in mangas cause they dont look that old or too young but irl you wouldn't think like that. You'll surely feel grossed by it and there's no excuse like reincarnation to cover up such thing. Truthfully whenever i look at highschool students the thought of dating them never crossed my mind. They all are still immature in my eyes no matter how they dressed themselves. They might act mature but their world is not that vast compared to us adults.

plots interesting and cute
for those of u who are like ewww hes so young,,,
they literally remember their past lives, they're old enough to make judgements for themselves 😂 as long as they dont do anything against the law, isnt that fine?
but more importantly
THE👏🏽ART👏🏽
THE ART IS SO PRETTY OMG,, I LOVE THE LINES, AND LIKE THE 2 LEADS,, THEY LOOK AMAZING.
i love the outfit our mc wore, its so pretty 🥺

It's cute and the only reason this is nice is because of the past life thing, with that in mind, these two are more like 39+previous life year and 17+previous life year.

But if it's a 39 & 17 year old irl that's predatory af and gross

I'm 10 years younger than MC and even the thought of dating a high schooler is wtf no for me 😂 that being said, this is a manga not RL and it's not like the MC wanted to be predator in the first place

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts Well no. Not illegal. Not in Japan or Korea. Age of legality there is 16. And as long as they're reincarnators with their memories, I find that okay. In my mind it's 16+ his previous age. Might be another story if he was 10 in this world+ his other age, cause, you know his current body isn't mature, and would certainly raise some eye brows. Then again, there are a ton of places in this world who have legalized child brides. Such as the middle east and Africa. So I suppose this might be subjective depending on region. I mean. I have 0 interest in Christmas Cake. So I would have no interest in her.

I normally don't mind a bit of an age gap..like maybe 24 and 34..but this is too much for me. I don't care that they are reincarnated I honestly think its all kinds of yuck, doesn't matter how fluffy it is

Users who are viewing this thread