Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 170 - Everyone Together?

Dex-chan lover
The myth, the man... Kang Lim, The Legendary Rizzard. The man who possessed a demonic rizz so great it causes those who oppose him to choose to commit sudoku (Both Worst-Chan and Ju Ingong took that route)

Literally rizzed up his fanclub so hard, they broke the universe... and everyone goes home happy!

(Also big shout out to the TL, thanks for the ride. 10/10, would watch The Rizzard cause Worst-Chan to sewerslide herself with truck-kun any day of the week)

Group Leader
...so it's a cop-out harem ending after all...

I can accept this. It's pretty much the only way Best Girl Jung Ah wins. As long as she's happy, it's a good end.
???????????????????? Just because you can't accept it (I mean the fact that it ended as a harem instead of only Jung Ah winning) it doesn't mean it's a cop-out harem. The manhwa literally BUILT UP to the harem, making each girl truly unique. It was going for this ending since the start most likely, there were way too many foreshadows here, and honestly, we actually NEEDED a harem that actually ended as one, instead of the authors always be cowards by the end.
Edit: When I say unique, it means they are not throwaway girl for the harem. It's a harem purely out of people the MC just cannot live without already, and unique as in choosing one out of all is impossible.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
???????????????????? Just because you can't accept it (I mean the fact that it ended as a harem instead of only Jung Ah winning) it doesn't mean it's a cop-out harem. The manhwa literally BUILT UP to the harem, making each girl truly unique. It was going for this ending since the start most likely, there were way too many foreshadows here, and honestly, we actually NEEDED a harem that actually ended as one, instead of the authors always be cowards by the end.
Edit: When I say unique, it means they are not throwaway girl for the harem. It's a harem purely out of people the MC just cannot live without already, and unique as in choosing one out of all is impossible.
I always found funny people calling harem ending cop-out or author being a coward when it almost never happens, but at least I can say for sure that nothing can be truly worse than when the protagonist doesn't explicitly choose anyone but they live 'happily'.

It's a bit annoying that something like harem is always defaulting to best girl's war, I like those too but the harem ending is so rare to the point that the ones that I can think of are parodies of harem, like Kanojo mo Kanojo and 100Kano (not even endings just guaranteed), the fact that a parody of a genre is what the genre should originally be is wild to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I always found funny people calling harem ending cop-out or author being a coward when it almost never happens, but at least I can say for sure that nothing can be truly worse than when the protagonist doesn't explicitly choose anyone but they live 'happily'.

It's a bit annoying that something like harem is always defaulting to best girl's war, I like those too but the harem ending is so rare to the point that the ones that I can think of are parodies of harem, like Kanojo mo Kanojo and 100Kano (not even endings just guaranteed), the fact that a parody of a genre is what the genre should originally be is wild to me.
THIS.

Also the whole story revolves around reality jank and changing what is real and what's from a webtoon. I'd have honestly been a little disappointed if they had not worked in one last reality shift so everyone goes home happy. (It didn't seem like the type of story to let The Rizzard ride off into the sunset empty handed.)

Dex-chan lover
i see, what you did there author, you had to make the world change its laws instead of marrying 1 spouse to several

Users who are viewing this thread