Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 56 - On the Day of Realization

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it'll ever be a plot twist that due to being the new "MC" all of the ESW girls fall in love with him, or if that part of the romcom is just going to be played straight forever. The author hasn't done a bad job with giving each girl reasons to fall in love with him, but this chapter did make me wonder that.

Dex-chan lover
yoo na ri shirt has hood awesome written and yet it has no hoodie nor do i think she is from the hood(neighboorhood the afro-american terminology and not a regular neighboorhood)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it'll ever be a plot twist that due to being the new "MC" all of the ESW girls fall in love with him, or if that part of the romcom is just going to be played straight forever. The author hasn't done a bad job with giving each girl reasons to fall in love with him, but this chapter did make me wonder that.
i doubt it, that would make it so all the effort the mc made be downplayed as thats just what would of happened in ESW.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly curious what happened to the actual or original MC from esw. Did he merge with the red hair side character or will he make a final appearance at the end

Dex-chan lover

My impression from her introduction chapter was that this little sister wasn't really a love interest. So her falling for Kang is actually a 'unique' route to him, it's not based on stuff from the game.

Aggregator gang
Is that a genderbent ayanokouji in the first page? That is just hilarious.

Bro's unconscious rizz is too strong he got a two for one deal, with the two being freebies.

Users who are viewing this thread