Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim

I made an account with the sole intent to congratulate the end of this serie. This was a blast and was a true piece of entertainment. It's not everyday you have the chance to read something this good and I'm now impatient for the next work of the creators.
P.S : Also great work to the translators teams, thank you for bringing this masterpiece into a language I can actually understand. Many thanks !

Nope, that site, along with many other aggregators took a very bad machine translation and uploaded it. I don't really see how people can enjoy it, and I dont see why you are recommending it instead of the actual scangroup's website, where they have the actual proper ch171 😭 like damn
I’m just a 15 yr old who doesn’t have much time to look for proper websites😂 so if my recommendations seem a little bad don’t judge😂😭 I just want to read stuff😭😭

Fuck man, I cannot believe this beautiful manhwa has finally concluded. On one end, I never want to let this series go, I wanna hug it tightly and see all of the cute stories in-between and after the time skip (and maybe we might even get Epilogues). But on the other end, I'm so glad it ended at the perfect point AND it got the perfect conclusion it deserved. That final set of panels will gladly live rent free in the back of my head for the rest of my life. Another thing I appreciate alot is the fact that the author never once rushed anything in this series, especially the ending. They always took their time to make you believe these relationships are truly special and one of a kind. Every single one is unique and beautiful in their own right. This is why I truly believe that this is one of the very few harems that actually work, because the author cares sososo much about every single character, even the antagonists. To conclude all of my praises, I'll say this. You will never find another series like Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim. That is simply the truth. Thank you so much WCNKL for simply existing and even changing my life in some ways, I'm gonna miss you so badly.

Last edited:
Pixpayo did ch26-30 only, which I redid later for consistency since it was quite a bad machine translation 😭 and from ch31 I've been the one translating and doing everything, just not named as stonescape yet xD
Understandable, good work man. You've done a good service.

What an absolute banger of a manhwa! Author went crazy in that last chapter and gave a kiss scene with ALL the heroines! What a legend!

As a true harem ending fan/reader, I binge-read this series after knew that this end in harem and cried at the end.

It's a peak harem series in this modern day, a harem series with harem ending already rare not to mention one with good story and character development.

Can't appreciate author and translation team enough.

Wonder how many years it will take till I can enjoy a similar series like this.

Group Leader
To everyone who only read it when the manhwa ended: I'm truly sorry and I pity you.
While the story is still good, the enjoyment you get out of it just not the same as what you'd get if you enjoyed this manhwa while it was still running and enjoying it on a weekly basis, +++ a lot of people, not even joking, A LOT don't even remember basic stuff about the manhwa, like character names and such, after just binging all chapters. Go reread 😇

An ending where everyone is happy is such a pleasure (for me🗿)

Thanks for the author for creating and translators for translating this masterpiece!

Hope for the best! 🔥

Lowkey one of the best manhwas out there relative to the development of the story and awareness to character dynamics.
Tho, not really a fan of the harem ending ://

Users who are viewing this thread