Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The two of them

Group Leader
Please join me in the dedicated server I've just created: https://discord.gg/NY9nFFM

Dex-chan lover
This has a great premise, shame there's a 95% probability the entire plot will revolve around the protagonist's indecisiveness

For once I think MC's reactions were on point. I mean, if some dude I knew returned dressed up as a girl and tried to get all intimate with me and stuff I would freak out like he did, especially if he kissed me lol

Dex-chan lover
me when i first discover trap genre , joke aside i do wish them to end up together that girl is so meh

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell is wrong with kei? The dude's freaking out is justifiedable

Dex-chan lover
So far Kei's been super handsy and purposefully isolating him.

This kid's fucked up.

@ShenvY what if "she" was originally a girl who crossdressed as a boy but went back to being a girl again

Dex-chan lover
So, this is an otokonoko title. And classic, with a teasing androgynous person. Eh. Somehow I'm even a little disappointed. But ... I'm still motivated to read on.

@abc003262202 As I understand it, physically she remains a dude. Even if you know that such otokonoko are considered female love interest.

@Crombs It is difficult to blame the straght dude for indecision when a man in a dress tries to get into his pants.

Aggregator gang
Everytime Kei says MC's name, I could only think about those stereotypical Japanese wannabe rappers that just begins and ends with Yo in their sentences.

Double-page supporter
@Ruroumi If anyone, regardless of gender, reappeared in my life after pulling a disappearing act, and then started getting all intimate without my consent, I'd freak out. Even more so if I wasn't at all into them in the first place.

Power Uploader
@Crombs Well it's an Oshimi serie, you can't really predict anything. Maybe at some point the MC will even end up killing someone or smth like that, who knows, everything can happen when Oshimi is the author 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread