Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Liking

@SunnyD88 Reread the chapter; It's pretty much told to us that Mitani doesn't really romantically like Yo. She's just pushing the idea of her liking Yo and entering a relationship with him to get back at Kei for what he did back in the day (i.e ruining the friendship between the three of them, shitting over the feelings she had about Kei, and bailing to Tokyo for three years.)

Kei messed with her feefees, so now Mitani wants to mess with his feelings by dating Yo since she knows he's the one that Kei actually likes. Not that the plan seems to be working from Kei's responses about the matter.

Honestly, i'm kinda sick of Oshimi Shuzo mc all having the same wimpy character. Tho this this one is like an extension of himself so it's kinda excusable

@Lotus00 I really hope this is the case, because if she just wants to date Yo out of nowhere, it is an ass pull that makes no sense to anyone but Yo somehow.

@makc123 This whole mess was all premeditated in the first place. Kei knew he was going to leave to Tokyo with his parents and liked Yo from the beginning, so what he did do in the end?

Kei knew Yo liked Mitani, so he pulled that stunt on him (playing with Mitani's feelings and kissing her) to make sure that Yo and Mitani would not progress at all while he was gone. And it worked; for three years, the relationship between Yo and Mitani crumbled and they stopped talking to each other.

Just enough time for Kei to transform and come back to convert Yo into accepting his femboy ass. The lesson? Don't fuck with traps, they'll play you like a clown.

@Lotus00 to me it looked like he kissed her to check if he would get an erecion or something. and when he did not, he went with all this transvestite idea

Dex-chan lover
Oohh before she just watched (kiss) but now she is jumping in between (like mc)

Page 26
Wait wha? 😮 she actually likes him

Dex-chan lover
I think despite Kei's mysterious airs, they really o crave some kind of connection with Yo. Even when they were younger and Mitani kissed them, Kei didn't seem affected nowhere near as much as with Yo, all blushing and laughing. I wonder what happened in those 3 years...

Double-page supporter
I don't think Shimizu is being transphobic, bc pretty much all his characters are lust demons in every one of his works.

Users who are viewing this thread