Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Liking

Idk why everyones so toxic
Theyre a bunch of hormonal teenagers, thats the whole fucking point, theyre gonna be awkward and anxious
Kei acts as the wildcard and the whole story revolves around keis interactions with everyone else, thats why hes the most assertive
Yall complain in the comments about the male mc being spineless and the female mc being bitchy, not at all understanding the nuance and realism of it because we have an outsiders perspective
Smfh

Dex-chan lover
What? Is she gonna check his feelings for her by making him cum too? Ugh this manga is already tackling something so controversial for them but in a not so good way.

@_thestranger_

You're basically laying out all the thoughts I had when reading this chapter. I think nobody is giving Kei shit because he's "beautiful and mysterious." The only person I feel bad for is Mitani. By choosing one of the most spineless guys in her class, she's inserting herself in something that is only going to cause her unnecessary stress and drama. All MC is worrying about is who is going to make his penis happy.

I theorize/expect MC to flip between his friends like a fish out of water. He's going to jump through all these emotional and mental hoops to justify his behavior instead of facing them head on. I don't know Kei's feelings, but I think he either likes MC, or he just enjoys stirring up drama. I don't know if Kei is a complex character or the "tease to test the MC's will." The former would be interesting, but the latter is expected. All in all, I think Kei doesn't care or is amused by the conflict, so whatever happens he's winning in the end.

Dex-chan lover
@cupcakeparty
Agree. I can already feel myself feeling frustrated in the MC flipping between the two friends, get a jerk off from one to the other (figuratively and literally). It's almost a guarantee that will happen considering that Kei isn't upfront/sincere and MC lacks a spine (MC literally had his shirt taken off, nipples rubbed, jerked off while moaning "stop....ahhh...UGH" like a reluctant maiden getting rape in some hentia last chapter). Mitani needs to get herself out of this equation as quick as possible before she get dragged down with these people and than somehow get jealousy/mind breaks and rapes the MC and also becomes a shitty person (we have seen story played out before in the author's previous work).

I get that the author (Oshimi Shuzo) likes weak minded/indecisive, with weak morals main characters and side characters because it's unconventional and makes it easy for them to be mind break, you see that in almost all of his works. Everyone is here for that including myself because it can be entertaining/enthralling to read. But at the same time I can't help get frustrated in watching main characters in the author's work like this one, get themselves in shit that they could have solved or avoided if they had just a bit of a spine and used their brain (and this coming from someone dealing with depression/social anxiety).

Fed-Kun's army
I think this needs a yaoi tag

if not well did Kei go transgender?

also

this feels like Aku no Hana all over again. and You will date Yui for a time period their realtionship and bond will be broken and You will make his way back to Kei in time.

this author is gonna fuck shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread