Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
The only way I can describe this is "weird", whether it good or bad, it's weird

Hmm i never thought i'd ever ship a guy to a guy ever but he is just way better than the dark haired girl, she clearly doesnt have feelings for the mc and just going out with him so that he wont be with the trans guy. He wanted to kiss her when they started to go out but she said its to early but made out with the other guy wheh she asked him out.

Dex-chan lover
why can't i stop reading this dumpster fire of a manga ?

Did they really have to do all that? I know this guy's weaker than feather, but testing anybody is kinda nasty. He just needs to bail. Getting your dick touched isn't worth sacrificing your dignity.

Dex-chan lover
Yup, pretty sure this is just a ploy to make Kei jealous and get revenge on him for not going out with her/turning into a girl.

Bruh Yo is so blinded with love the man dosent even know he about to be played by her smh.

Dex-chan lover
The best time to leave Mitani was back when she kissed Kei, the 2nd best time is now.

Like, seriously. Back when they were in Middle School Kei had her way with Mitani's hoe ass even though they weren't dating. Now Mitani has the gall to say "a little bit too quick for that" to our confused boy Yo? They're playing chess against each other and their pawn is Yo's feelings.

God i'm too invested in this. I don't see any real way of gracefully redeeming any of these characters.

@K_Takuya "had her way with"

bro they kissed. that's it. How is Mitani in any way a hoe, lmao. How you gonna say leave Mitani when Kei is the weird one. She's being manipulative af.

Group Leader
I kinda feel so scared rn
Mitani making Yo as her runaway, and probably Kei won't really stop teasing him for it
damn

Dex-chan lover
"I'll stay away from kei" - guy who won't stay away from kei
@Amphguy

Famous last words...
If this guy, had a little bit of a spine and actually just walked right away from Kei every time Kei teases him or gropes his nipples, I would believe him lol. This guy is completely reactionary to what Kei does to him.

Little did Mitani knew that both Kei and Yo made out with one another in Yo's bedroom. You love to see the irony in the plot twisting adventure of this manga. Mitani is still a bitch and i'll stand by it, Kei is definitely won't keep away from Yo and keep on bothering him or, He'll get not really interested and find bored with Mitani down the line because he views Kei in a "girlfriend" type of way since returning back to his hometown.

Thank you for the chapter translation!! This is getting instresting.

Users who are viewing this thread