Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Confession

I hope the author will make Kei grow his boobs in order to seduce Yo back.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Yo he is being led around by a pair of toxic individuals. Let us remember that back in their primary school days Mitani kissed Kei with no issues even without even dating. I may not mean much but I think this is a prove that she really is not really very much into him, she probably is still attracted and likes the older version of Kei and is trying to separate Yo from Kei on here probably vain hopes to either revert back Kei to his older self (if she think that he is only like that because he is trying to attract Yo) or maybe she is even jealous of Yo and is on an "If I can't have Kei then I sure as hell wont' let Yo have him" campaign.
@Killthescribe dunno, I think this is all probably within his calculations. He said that he is not particularly interested in monopolizing him and he said he was gonna help Yo on getting on a relationship with MItani. So he probably foresaw such a situation happening eventually since the best way to break someones believes is to let them have what they think they want and then turn it on it's head

@TrapsAreBetterThanGirls

Isn't Kei actually non-binary, not a trans woman? He hasn't really specified preferred pronouns, and he also hasn't corrected anyone about using masculine pronouns in reference to him. He said he quit being a boy, but also said he wasn't a girl. That pronouns could have just been an artifact of the translation though, I suppose.

Anyway, it's hard to really know what to think about this one. Japan has a different culture with regards to gender than the West.

Dex-chan lover
And then Kei departed, off to find another boilerplate shounen MC unable to get together with the boilerplate shounen heroine girl - ...

Dex-chan lover
ahh common youth mistake, abandoning your bros for hoes..
remember kids, bros before hoes..

OMG -- this so needs a psychological horror tag! If you listen carefully, you can just hear the screeching tires right before the car crash.

Dex-chan lover
@nobreadsticks if it wasn't clear enough, i was definitely exaggerating wwwwww

But yea, my point is that both of them are manipulating Yo and i don't see him growing enough balls to actually stand up against them both.

I knew it she's just feeling inferior to Kei hence why she's trying to prove that she's better than them.. stupid

Dex-chan lover
Uhh I wish both of them get dumped by yo and for yo to have a great character development that he won't need those two anymore manipulating him

She kisses Kei mulitple times but its a problem when it comes to Yo...
Yeah shes full of shit

Users who are viewing this thread