Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Kiss

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if Kei has disliked Mitani ever since she became a third wheel when they were kids. Kei clearly loves Yo, and Yo is starting to lust after him, Mitani has no real role here.

Also is Yo tall or is Kei just short? That's a big height difference in two males of the same age.

@Kwisatz Hoo boy, Oshimi gonna hate you for that - given the rate at which he likes to drag things out, that's easily five years' worth of plot twists spoiled right there....

Dex-chan lover
The only possible twist that would surprise me is if Kei actually likes Mitani and hates Yo.

Chapters feel so short and take too much time to get a new one, reading a Oshimi manga while it's serialized is difficult.

Knowing Oshimi Shuzo's last High School themed manga we know it's gonna be fire and when i mean fire, i mean literally, that's gonna be my prediction

she straight up goes for "what makes me cute" and an idiot MC did not think of a better answer to that in all those years? pathetic.

and poor Kei spends years drooling for MC that clearly has no balls to love him, and even promises to "help" with the girl... pathetic.

now lets see how the girl turns out...

@Gem-Bug I hope she uses MC to make Kei jealous 😈

Dex-chan lover
It's Oshimi Shuzo so:

a) MC starts going out with Mitani, Kei leaves, and they live happily ever after.

b) MC starts going out with Mitani, Mitani still likes Kei though, the MC realizes he actually likes Kei, the whole thing goes to shit.

c) I am too stupid to predict the "artistic genius" of Shuzo.

Place your bets ladies and gentlemen, place your bets. I am betting on b).

Users who are viewing this thread