Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Visit

Aggregator gang
@kaios Kei appears to be fine with being called he to a certain extent but has made it clear they aren't trying to be female either, seems like a classic they/him situation. But we don't have a lot of introspection on Kei currently.

Group Leader
lmaoo mitani starting to crossdress would be the end of me. Thank you for your hard work as always!!

Mitani is 100% gonna crossdress and try to win kei, shes just being nice to yo in order to figure out wat kei likes about him. Im guessing the end is gonna be them figuring out is if you really have feelings for some1 it doesnt matter about their appearance or gender.

@Admmi Well I don't disagree with you there, but consider the following scenario: an old friend of your son's shows up after 3 years or so. This person is no stranger to you, and you're busy catching up with how the kid has been doing over those years. Then your son comes home and promptly tells this friend to basically fuck off without the slightest pretense at politeness. Given this situation (and also given that she doesn't know what has transpired between the two), the mother's response is quite shockingly muted. It's like "aw c'mon, don't be like that" at most, when anyone else in her position would most likely have slapped their kid on the spot, if only because they were reflecting poorly on how they'd raised them (not saying that's what she should have done - just saying that's what you'd expect in a typical Asian household).

@Killthescribe

Using they them for a singular person constantly in english (especially if the person is current) is awkward as hell. Most people will just fall to male/female pronouns than using that.

"They were"
Vs
"He/she was"

Which one is a path to least movement of the tongue?

Feels like kei is trying to play mind games. Trying to throw the two in disarray and confuse Yu in how he feels romantically. Does he actually like yui or is this a weird revenge plot for some obscure reason that we don't know about yet? Other then that nothing happened.

The art style for some reason reminds me of typical 2000's hentai doujinshi's artstyle... Ohhh, and when she/he said practicing with him so he can be ready for dating matami really reminds me of a NTR Hentai plot....

I believe that Kei is a non-binary person, well, it looks like he is fine with any pronoun, but he is not a boy and neither does he consider himself a girl. I don't believe the description "boy who dresses like a girl" applies to this story

It's a bit confusing because the author doesn't help much and i sincerely hope that the manga explores the ideas of gender and sexuality, but i don't know if that will happen...

Um, well, the BL manga "Boy Meets Maria" explores the idea of ​​a non-binary character more naturally...

I know Oshimi-sensei thinks he's doing something new with this plot, but if he could simply just read some Yaoi hentai--

Fed-Kun's army
First I was like: yo...

But then things got interesting and I was like: YO

THEN THINGS GOT BALLSY AND I WAS LIKE: YOOOOOO

I fucking love Oshimi oh god
I can't imagine where this is going but I LIKE IT

I was wrong but YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo

@SugarBuddy ikr 😭 I'm thinking the same thing but still I'm gonna wait, I'm waiting for a twist to come like it's oshimi we are talking about there has to be something more to this coz otherwise its just a yaoi

Double-page supporter
"Just let the trap NTR rapist into your room, son... What's the worst that could happen?"

Users who are viewing this thread