Welcome Back, Alice - Vol. 6 Ch. 35.5 - Afterword

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, this guy absolutely knows women shave body hair. He wrote Sweet Poolside. I don't get how you came to this conclusion unless you've never read anything by Oshimi Shuzo. Every woman he draws is hairy, stinky, and consistently forward in how much they think about sex.
fr like. this line of thinking feels like another, "trans women fetishize and simplify womanhood" (because dog is so like, trans/genderfluid) type beat and it's like no, that is not what is going on here. masturbation was like the only "outlet" on this masculinized (both hormonally and socially engineered) libido that was wrecking their shit... (which is like relatable to my exp of male puberty) the addiction came from "quelling" it, which it doesn't really do, hence the self loathing and downward spiral.

Dex-chan lover
Hold on, this guy absolutely knows women shave body hair. He wrote Sweet Poolside. I don't get how you came to this conclusion unless you've never read anything by Oshimi Shuzo. Every woman he draws is hairy, stinky, and consistently forward in how much they think about sex.
while this is true, i think OP may have been referring to the other poster's description of young shuzo, which seems somewhat accurate. hell, in this very afterword, shuzo admits that he realized that this "perfect inner female self" is as unreal as this "other side beyond pleasure".

honestly, that whole afterword was very evangelion-y

ive been thinking so since inside mari but this guys needs a sex therapist like whew brother why do you hate sex so bad

Fed-Kun's army
I love this mf, he's a real manga Baudrillard/Bataille in these afterwords

Users who are viewing this thread