Welcome Back, Alice

This is one heap of confusion and chaos all I know is I'm not comfortable with the way Kei forces Yo to kiss without any consent from the other party, also the intrusive touches Kei does for the most part when it is unwanted is seriously concerning. Even the latest chapter has him
touching Yo and basically raping?? him (if I could call it that, is giving an unconsented handjob considered rape?)
I know Kei might be frustrated at Yo for not being able to see her the way Kei wants Yo to see her (a girl) but being predatory ain't it, love.

you guys unconfortable with what's happening, what exactly you guys were expecting from a shuzo oshimi manga? Like, this is one of the most soft manga he ever done, maybe only behind happiness. I can't even imagine someone coming here waiting for a traditional romcom. If this make you unconfortable then never try something like sweetpool side or avant garde that is far more bizarre.

ch.9
oh good, the trans fem is a predatory rapist. Should add a gay pedophile and a lesbian stalker to round out the bigoted stereotypes. You can make your trans character nasty, but that character shouldn't be a projection of your nasty ideas about trans people. Hell I'm having trouble even being sure Kei is transgender because the character has such strong "Dress like a girl to get the straight guy I like to like me back" vibes which would be a big yikes.

In terms of understanding this is like if Kei was a professional E-Sports player instead and they only ate Doritos, drank mountain dew, and had to maintain their highscore in WoW by gaming with their 20megacycle cpu.

more ch.9
gonna give a generous 50% chance that the manga addresses the fact that he just got sexually assaulted and the trauma resulting from it, but it might just be the tired "am I gay if I cwum to trans?"

I'm quite sure this will end up pretty much like Ao no Flag lmao...

the MC will become gay in the end

Fed-Kun's army
The MC, Yo is like that doujin character who have their crush taken away right in front of him because he's such a pushover

Oshimi Shuzo’s manga tends to be for more open minded audience. Simply get away if you’re uncomfortable.

Banned
@pakrokok

That Ao no flag ending came out of left field though

At least in this, yo, actually seems interested in the crossdresser. Or somewhat.

Aggregator gang
A lot of people here seem to be interpreting Yo's internalized transphobia for a lack of consent, huh. Also expecting horny 15yos to act with perfect respect for themselves and the boundaries of others, which is doubly strange.

Fed-Kun's army
MC suffering thanks to a woman
Some twisted love
No idea to where this is going
Yeah definitively a Oshimi's manga

Users who are viewing this thread