Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Weekend Off - 3

Fed-Kun's army
@bk3k
Agreed. That page was a giant tease. Her running at him naked earlier only feeds that tease. The author is deliberately trolling us.

I'm fine with them doing it off scene, but c'mon now.
A teaser for more readers and popularity. 😂
Maybe the author wants to save that for later when there's more development and the popularity's declining. 🤣

Double-page supporter
ah, no wonder Japan have declining birth rate... their man have a phobia of naked female....

Dex-chan lover
sKg0KbS.png

Dex-chan lover
it's interesting how their all wholesome while a loli kemonomimi is getting tortured in another world lol

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love this slice-of-life bit where we see their relationship blossom. They're having an impact on one another both learning each other's ways and having their lives improve because of it. Really solid world building and comedy

Also that bit in the bed:
Homer-Has-A-Lot-Of-Fun-In-Bed-The-Simpsons.jpg

Contributor
Hey guys, I made the fandom for this story - https://welcome-to-japan-ms-elf.fandom.com/
Plz contribute more and more facts, trivia or something relatable from Welcome to Japan, Ms. Elf! tq :3
yes it does sound like an ad but I need more fans out there to contribute more stuff in the fandom.

Supporter
@Sep10trion Believable. At least for me. That's a state of affairs between my girlfriend and me. While snuggling is ok with her, naked time is not. I'm closer to exhibitionist/nudist than not so I don't particulary care about amount of clothes I have but she and apparently big majority of other people do.

Dex-chan lover
"Okay guys, time for a character popularity poll!
Wait, who's this John guy that somehow got first place?"
-The author in the future, probably

Users who are viewing this thread