Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Conquering the Ancient Labyrinth - 2

Dex-chan lover
She really knows how to live life to the fullest.

“Watashi wa anime ga daisuki desu”
Yeah try starting a conversation using those words lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Rengar

Well, I imagine it's a bit different when the one saying it is a qt elf waifu and not one of us degenerates.

Group Leader
Sorry, but there's no way in hell someone who didn't grow up eating runny eggs would immediately enjoy them. Not fully cooked eggs are downright disgusting and the only reason people tolerate them is because they're used to eating them.

Dex-chan lover
@DrHizzle It's just your opinion, there's no way in hell your opinion represents all humanity's opinion. What you find disgusting might not for some other people, it's just impossible for everyone to have the same opinion as you. Otherwise there's no conflict possible if all people think and act exactly the same way as you seemingly believes to.

Group Leader
@Kuraiaku No it's an undeniable fact that undercooked eggs are disgusting. In fact I have a petition I'm planning to bring before the UN to make serving them in a restaurant a war crime.

Dex-chan lover
Mary is so goddamn lovable.

zIlJMJI.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So runny eggs are objectively disgusting and I dont like them but merely tolerate them.
You learn something new everyday..
Thanks Mangadex comments section!

Aggregator gang
@DrHizzle For you maybe but I love my egg undercooked with the yellow yolk running also doesn't Japan have tamago kake gohan where they just mixed raw egg with rice.

Group Leader
@Hell_Satan No you don't. You've been brainwashed to find that enjoyable by aliens who are getting you used to eating slime so you don't realize anything is happening when they slide down you're throat in you're sleep and take over you're mind. Wake up Sheeple.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I used to dislike egg yolk... when I was a child. I had the hard-boiled egg white. Nowadays I like the runny egg, so long as it's not in a sandwich. Too much risk in the yolk popping and getting an egg bukkake.

Aggregator gang
@DrHizzle I'm pretty sure your either trolling or making a joke so I''ll just ignore that comment cause if your actually serious your scaring me right now.

Users who are viewing this thread