Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Conquering the Ancient Labyrinth - 2

I have a hard time believing that you'd get a decent dish out of putting uncovered raw meat and vegetables in a microwave.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, you can in fact cook chicken (drumsticks at least) in a microwave.
You need to cover it with something to prevent splatter and it doesn't taste as good, but it is doable.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Chef Mike is super reliable if you can't cook.

Mediocre food is always better than Mystery Substance Y

Dex-chan lover
Mediocre food is always better than Mystery Substance Y
The fact that you went all the way from A directly to Y scares me.

Never had runny eggs until my twenties. Was served a hash, sausage, sunny side up runny eggs and pickled beets. Its was divine. The runny yolk coating the hash as you sliced through it, just superb with the pickled beet cutting through the richness of it all and the spicy sausage. Runny eggs are so great.

reading all of these comments about runny egg yolk reminds me of my childhood, when my grandma regularly feeds me with raw yolk whipped with pure honey
"Its good for your health"

Well, i'm not a picky eater since little ^^

Runny egg tastes weird but it's not unbearable with right seasoning

Contributor
This comment section in an eggshell:

runny.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I agree that a person who has never eaten egg would find runny egg unpleasant to eat, especially an adult in this case lol. They smell awful if you're not used to it. Then again you can never find a human being who has never eaten egg before in their adolescence cause egg is like a fucking staple in human daily life.

Users who are viewing this thread