Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Conquering the Ancient Labyrinth - 2

Dex-chan lover
x8.png

Forget about dungeons!

It's like you study Russian for 9 years and that dude that went to Russia for 1y is already more fluent than you.

@ringo_juusu Well, that's another topic: for example I am very fluent in one language because i lived in the area for a few years but my level on it is like if i were learining it on a school for one year. I never needed get past that point so i barely progressed further. The problem was that as i was so fluent the natives thought i knew a lot more about the language than i really did. 😀

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what the colored cover say, Marie's blond with blue eyes to me!

Also I guess obligatory >tfw no cute elf waifu

Dex-chan lover
Crispy toast does taste amazing with runny eggs and bacon. Elf-san has good taste.

Dex-chan lover
When an elf girl is excited and flaps/wiggles her ears, hnnng

Double-page supporter
@themoobz I mean, if all you've ever done is clean by hand and all of a sudden someone introduces you to the magic of a vacuum it might be a little fun

*officer K kicking a chair*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT A CUTE ELF AS MY WIFEEEEE :'( why can't it be real bros

and the girl has a husband. Now I can safely self insert as Kazuhiho

I haven’t read ahead, but I’m guessing the librarian’s husband is the solo twin blade mage?

Dex-chan lover
We have kittens that we are fostering. They are bottle-fed (well, a syringe with a kitten-size nipple), and when they are really hungry, they suck on the syringe pretty hard. When they do this, their ears wiggle. I think it's their jaw and tongue muscles that make this happen. It's adorable. Like an elf.

MD@Home
> acknowl-
> edge

Ah, yes, the Edge of Acknowl.

Fucking hell, who teaches people to line-break this word like total morons???

MD@Home
@StuffedP No, nothing wrong with line breaks per se, but absolutely with line breaks in the wrong places. If anything, it's "acknow-ledge", not "acknowl-edge". There is absolutely no excuse to do it like that.

Users who are viewing this thread