Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Conquering the Ancient Labyrinth - 2

Dex-chan lover
There you go people bitching they hate the isekai part and want more earth events. Thanks for the chapter enjoyable as always

@Hell_Satan
With today's microwave you could actually cook raw chicken.
Yeah, but you need to cover it with plastic wrap or something so the food gets steamed. If you nuke it uncovered like she did here, it's gonna end up rubbery/dry.

TFW you realize you will never have a cute elf waifu in pajamas who will see you off to work in the morning. 😭

Aggregator gang
I don't know I'm seeing a lot of videos about cooking and grilling chicken using microwave never tried it cause I don't want to hurt my stomach or waste food if I make a mistake plus the electric bill.

@Tamerlane well I don't know Japanese but I imagine it would be easier to learn English with only one alphabet the only issue I foresee is all the word we have that are the same phonetically like Dear/Deer Or words that are spelled the same and sound the same but are different like when someone bears a burden as opposed to a group of bears. That kinda stuff.

Group Leader
I'm fairly sure the appliance featured in the chapter was a multi-function microwave oven that is pretty common in Japanese households, so she's cooking with the oven function rather than the microwave function.

>mary learning japanese
sETzzTP.jpg

@Torgr01 Learning any language with a native speaker that close is relatively easy since what would take you months they can help you with in weeks, plus she's Japanese all around her so it's a matter of time before her brain adjusts to the new language.

It's like you study Russian for 9 years and that dude that went to Russia for 1y is already more fluent than you.

Dex-chan lover
Finally we again get a chapter that is actually true to the title. I find the reverse Isekai parts about their lives in Japan so much more interesting than the parts of the story that are over in the fantasy world.

Dex-chan lover
i always love those happy elf ear wiggling. whoever invented it needs to be rewarded

Users who are viewing this thread